Welcome to hotelbird!
1. Responsible position hotelbird GmbH Plinganserstraße 150 81369 Munich Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 89 9545993 10 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data collection and purpose of data processing 2.1 Visiting the website When you access our website, we collect your access data, which we evaluate for statistical purposes and to ensure system security. The following access data is stored:
the name of your internet service provider, the website from which the file was requested date and time of the request, the web pages that you visit with us, the amount of data transferred and the date and duration of the visit.
If you use the contact form on the website to send us a message, we collect the following data from you:
Email Gender First name and surname Company Phone number We need this information to answer your contact request.
2.2 Registration in the App Registration is required to use the app. To do so, you must enter your e-mail address and assign a password. In addition, we collect data of your end device (device ID, device type, device model, operating system, and version of the operating system) for identification reasons.
We need the collected data so that we can ensure that the app is only used by you.
2.3 Use of the App In order to be able to use the services of hotelbird to the full extent, we need the following additional information from you:
Personal information (first name and surname, date of birth, gender, address, language, nationality) Optional business information (company, business address, invoice sorting information) Payment information We process the personal data collected from you, as they are required for the business processing of the services provided.
3. Data transmission Personal data will only be transferred to third parties or contractors of commissioned data processing if this is necessary for the respective purposes. A transfer to third countries will only take place within the scope of the uses described in this data protection declaration.
We transmit the personal and business information you provide and the payment information to the respective hotel for order processing.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the third parties maintain an appropriate level of protection for personal data.
4. Storage of the data Stored personal data will be deleted if you revoke your consent for processing, if the data is no longer required to fulfill the purpose for which it was stored or if its storage is or becomes inadmissible for other legal reasons.
5. Cookies and tracking Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your end device when you use our website. Unlike viruses or Trojans, for example, cookies are harmless. Cookies log your user behaviour but do not allow direct knowledge of your identity.
Some cookies are technically mandatory for the operation of our website. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, consent is not required here.
All other cookies may only be used with your consent:
Google Analytics On the homepage and the app we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics enables an analysis of the use of the website by the user. For example, information on the operating system, the screen, your IP address, the website views you have accessed, and the date and time of your visit to our website are recorded. The information generated about your use of the website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have activated IP anonymisation. Therefore, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transmission. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of the website
The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google. You can prevent the collection of data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by deactivating Google Analytics in your browser. Google offers you the possibility to deactivate Google Analytics via a browser add-on.
6. Data security We protect your personal data from the risks associated with data processing, in particular unauthorised access, use or publication. For this purpose, we maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures that are based on the current state of the art. These include, among others:
The transmission of your personal data is always in encrypted form (SSL). No payment information is stored on our servers, a cooperation only with PCI Compliant providers. Access to data is based on the need-to-know principle, so that as few people as possible have access.
7. Your rights 7.1 Right of withdrawal You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
Revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
7.2 Right to information You have the right to request information free of charge about the stored personal data. Upon your request, the information can also be provided electronically.
For information on the data that you have made available to us within the framework of the App, you can also conveniently request an overview at any time within the App under the menu item Data Protection. This overview contains all personal and business data provided by you as well as the payment data. In addition, the collected device data is also displayed.
7.3 Correction, deletion and restriction of data You have the right to request the correction, deletion or limitation of personal data concerning you. If your data is deleted or blocked, however, you will no longer be able to use the corresponding services.
In order to delete the data that you have provided us with in the context of the app, you can use the delete function in the app under the menu item data protection for your entire account, including the data stored for this purpose.
Your right to deletion may be excluded by legal storage obligations.
7.4 Data export You have the right that we make data, which we process with automatic procedures or in whose use you have consented, available to you in machine-readable form or transfer it to other responsible parties.
7.5 Assertion of rights You can assert your rights by informally notifying hotelbird GmbH, Sonnenstraße 23, 80331 Munich, Germany, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
In case of complaints you can also contact the responsible supervisory authority for data protection in Ansbach.
Status of the data protection declaration: May 2018