24/7 check-in/out für
Intelligent 2-way interfaces to PMS, payment and locking systems enable your guests to enjoy a digital customer journey.
Digital solutions for serviced apartments
Hotelbird is specialized in the automation of check-in/out processes and with its 2-way interfaces a seamless guest data flow and effective relief at the reception desks of your hotels can be guaranteed.
Challenges of serviced apartments
- No classic 24/7 reception
- Desire for full automation
- No employee on site (no manager on duty)
- Lean cost structure, few trips, long length of stay
- A full automated digital guest journey creates a positive ROI
- Individual needs for long-stay guests
- Supply of a 24/7 check-in/out possibility, also with the Self-Service Terminal (hardware product of Hotelbird)
- With the Professional Plus package, a 100% digital guest journey including mobile check-in/out is possible
- Reducing employee workload through high digital usage rate, conserving resources through digitization
- Flexible room moves can be mapped in myHotelbird
Core features for your guests
Never again stand in line at check-in: Hotelbird offers variable solutions for guest check-in via app, web or local terminal. Enter data once, use it always.
Payment on the way. Everything with just one click. No matter which channel was used for check-in. Secure payment is a natural with Hotelbird.
With guaranteed secure access control, you give your guests freedom. Whether with their own smartphone or keycard, only the right person is granted access to the room.
DANIEL ZAWE – MANAGING DIRECTOR SMARTMENTS BUSINESS
„With the Self-Service Terminal, we provide our guests with an intuitive, easy-to-use 24/7 reception desk,
which has met with widespread response.“
Would you like to learn more about our solutions for serviced apartments?
Speak with us and let us show you the possibilities of digital processes in your business model.
Learn more about our products
All in one – with our Self-Service Terminal. Combine encoder, keycards and terminal screen in one device.
Why choose one channel when you can have them all? Choose between Web, App, Booking.com, Progressive Web App…