The Terminal on site complements
Web & App. Your guests can use it
to check in/out, create their own key
THE HOTELBIRD TERMINAL
An all-rounder for your guests and employees. With the Hotelbird Terminal you gain additional support to the daily operations in the hotel business and queues at the reception belong to history. Coupled with your PMS and locking system provider, it is an optimal addition to Hotelbird Web and App. The final piece of the puzzle for a 100% digital guest journey. Gain more time – for your guests!
- No expensive hardware necessary
- Contactless check-in / out without staff
- Flexible hardware options
- iPad & encoder for self installation
- iPad mit windfall stand & encoder
- Self Service Terminal Case mit iPad & Encoder
- Uncomplicated keycard creation / several keycards for fellow travelers
- Very easy operation
- PSD2 / PCI / digital registration form / DSGVO compliant
- Modern, slim and stylish design
- Supports all types of bookings (OTAs)
- Compatible with all leading PMS and locking systems
How it works:
1. Call up booking
Scan QR code from app or web check-in or use the last name to find the reservation
2. Fill in the registration form
Optionally, a business billing address, the reason for the stay and an identification document can be requested.
3. Enter payment details
A SCA (strong customer authentication) is carried out via credit card to create the legally compliant digital registration form. Prepayment or authorization of the card can be carried out additionally.
4. Generate key card
The QR code on the check-in pass is scanned at the terminal on the day of arrival to generate the keycard.
5. Generate additional cards
Your guest can independently generate another key card for fellow travelers.
6. Check folio
On the day of departure, the guest receives an overview of all open items. For business invoice addresses, the items are displayed separately.
7. Execute payment
Whether credit card or alternative payment method – payment is secure and PSD2 compliant. Private and business invoices can use different payment methods. Chargebacks are prevented by the SCA procedure.
8. Sending of invoices
After a successful check-out, the guest receives the invoice conveniently by e-mail as a PDF.
The digital all-rounder in your hotel lobby.
With our Hotelbird Terminal you get a flexible, supportive channel, which relieves your hotel operations in the long run and saves costs. Long queues and wrong information at check-in are a thing of the past and you, as a hotelier, can concentrate fully on your guests.