The compact Hotelbird Self-Service Terminal.
The new Self-Service Terminal
No matter whether you are the operator of a chain or individual hotel: You will be thrilled how cost-effective and easy you can optimize your hotel processes. With the Self-Service Terminal, you gain a valuable digital assistant that can handle 5 services (check-in, digital registration form, keycard issuance, payment and check-out) in one device. Operational 24 hours a day, it relieves your reception staff and saves costs.
100% of guests reach and 24h operational.
- Check-in/out ohne Personal
- Abwicklung von jedem Gast möglich
- Kinderleichte Bedienung
- Kein App-Download im Vorfeld erforderlich
- Modernes, schlankes und stylishes Design
- Unterstützt alle Arten von Buchungen (OTAs)
- Kompatibel mit allen führenden PMS und Schließsystemen
Our channels at a glance
Check-in/out can be handled very easily and conveniently via the browser on your smartphone or laptop.
Completely contactless. Guests use their own smartphones to handle check-in/out, room access and payment completely independently and digital.
Strong housing for concentrated check-in power
We have combined our Hotelbird heart, the CCS (Central Check-in/out Platform) and the power of our strong locking system manufacturers in one case. Our new Self-Service Terminal allows the guest a completely independent check-in/out, around the clock and easy to use.
In order to live up to our reputation as a premium provider, we have attached great importance to using high-quality materials and offering total functionality for the hotelier. The result is a stylish all-round product that is ready to optimize your processes on-site—and above all, save you and your guests time and money.
Your keycard is ready
We don’t work with just anybody – we work with the market leaders in door lock systems. Regardless of whether you use Assa Abloy, Häfele, Messerschmitt, or Salto, our Self-Service Terminal can be configured to match your locking system. You can, of course, also use additional Terminals and thus ease the reception’s workload. And the best thing about it is that the leading locking system manufacturers are already connected and as enthused about the system as we are.
- Abmessungen: 29,3 x 39,7 x 46,8 cm (BxHxT)
- Geschliffenes Dekorblech aus Edelstahl an den Seiten
- Widerstandsfähige Plexiglasfronten
- Im Design integrierte Encoder-Hardware
- Keycard holder (85 x 55 mm)
- 230V Netzteil
- Integriertes Apple iPad 10,2″
- Einfacher Zugang zu den Hardwarekomponenten
- Kaltgeräteanschluss zur Stromversorgung
- Kensington Lock ready zur Diebstahlsicherung
- Klimatische Bedingungen: 5 – 35 °C, Luftfeuchtigkeit: 5-80%.
Our integrations and partnerships
Hotelbird cooperates with the leading system providers from the hotel industry and will easily integrate into your existing technical setup. Together with our partners, we are building a unique, powerful, efficient, and open technology platform to enable our customers to benefit from new growth opportunities spanning multiple channels.